JOSERA MiraPhos - Keragen®Longlife is a particularly high-quality and high-performing phosphorus supplier for farms with very high demands on animal health and also high results. JOSERA MiraPhos - Keragen®Longlife was especially developed for the use in calcium-rich rations and so the innovative and balanced composition secures the supply of your animals with minerals and active agents.
The high-quality active agent package Keragen®Longlife supports the udder and claw health of your animals and contributes to a good fertility and more lactations. The resulting increase of life performance means a plus for more saleable milk and thereby better profits per cow.
As All-in-one product JOSERA MiraPhos - Keragen®Longlife contains mineral feed, lime stone and sodium bicarbonate. This enables an easy and needs-based supply of the animals in farm with a very high herd performance.
Packaging size: 25 kg
Your benefits at a glance:
- Good fertility and improved lactation thanks to best nutrition, even with the highest performance
- More saleable milk thanks to high-performance cows with healthy hooves and udders
- Improved lifetime performance thanks to Keragen®Longlife with B-Protect
- Greater efficiency and better distribution accuracy since the product already contains sufficient quantities of sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate and salt
- Reliable nutrition thanks to the concrete JOSERA recommendation of 15 g/kg DM uptake
JOSERA MiraPhos - Keragen®Longlife is suitable for mixed rations with high amounts of calcium rich components (clover, beet pulp, alfalfa, extensive used grassland).
Feeding recommendation: 15 g/kg D
20 kg milk (15 kg D): 225 g
25 kg milk (17 kg D): 255 g
30 kg milk (19 kg D): 285 g
35 kg milk (21 kg D): 315 g
40 kg milk (23 kg D): 345 g
As a performance feed, we recommend an in-house mix with 3 % JOSERA Kraft-Mix.
Keragen®Longlife is the innovative JOSERA active ingredient formula for the long, healthy and profitable life of cows with:
- Healthy claws
- Healthy udder
- A stable metabolism
Keragen®Longlife offers the following for your dairy cows:
- Highly available organic trace elements (glycine chelates)
- Rumen-stable selenium
- Rumen-stable B vitamins (B-Protect)
- Sodium bicarbonate