JOSERA Miramin - Keragen®Longlife is a mineral feed of especially high quality and performance for operations with very high standards for animal health and just as high operating targets. Developed especially for this field of application, JOSERA Miramin - Keragen®Longlife with its innovative and balanced composition ensures that your animals are supplied with minerals and active ingredients.
Keragen®Longlife as a high quality active ingredient package promotes udder and claw health of your animals and makes an important contribution to excellent fertility and more lactations. The resulting increase in lifetime performance means more saleable milk for you, and therefore higher earnings per cow.
As an all-in-one product, JOSERA Miramin - Keragen®Longlife contains mineral feed, calcium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate. It therefore supports straightforward, demand-based nutrition for animals in farms with very high herd performance.
Packaging size: 25 kg
Your benefits at a glance:
- Good fertility and improved lactation thanks to best nutrition, even with the highest performance
- More saleable milk thanks to high-performance cows with healthy hooves and udders
- Improved lifetime performance thanks to Keragen®Longlife with B-Protect
- Greater efficiency and better distribution accuracy since the product already contains sufficient quantities of sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate and salt
- Reliable nutrition thanks to the concrete JOSERA recommendation of 15 g/kg DM uptake
JOSERA Miramin - Keragen®Longlife is suitable for mixed rations with a high proportion of feed components high in phosphorous (intensively used grassland, spent grains, mash, grain, soya, canola meal).
Feeding recommendation: 15 g/kg D
20 kg milk (15 kg D): 225 g
25 kg milk (17 kg D): 255 g
30 kg milk (19 kg D): 285 g
35 kg milk (21 kg D): 315 g
40 kg milk (23 kg D): 345 g
As a performance feed, we recommend an in-house mix with 3% JOSERA Kraft-Mix.
Keragen®Longlife is the innovative JOSERA active ingredient formula for the long, healthy and profitable life of cows with:
- Healthy claws
- Healthy udder
- A stable metabolism
Keragen®Longlife offers the following for your dairy cows:
- Highly available organic trace elements (glycine chelates)
- Rumen-stable selenium
- Rumen-stable B vitamins (B-Protect)
- Sodium bicarbonate