JOSERA MiraCal KeragenLonglife® is a mineral feed of especially high quality and performance for operations with very high standards for animal health and just as high operating targets.
With a phosphorus content of 0 % JOSERA MiraCal KeragenLonglife® fills in the gaps in fodder composed of phosphorus-rich elements, thus upholding the JOSERA All-in-one concept.
The high-quality active agent package KeragenLonglife® supports the udder and claw health of your animals and contributes to a good fertility and more lactations. The resulting increase of life performance means a plus for more saleable milk and thereby better profits per cow.
As All-in-one product JOSERA MiraCal KeragenLonglife® contains mineral feed, lime stone and sodium bicarbonate. This enables an easy and needs-based supply of the animals in farm with a very high herd performance.
Packaging size: 25 kg
Your benefits at a glance:
- Good fertility and improved lactation thanks to best nutrition, even with the highest performance
- More saleable milk thanks to high-performance cows with healthy hooves and udders
- Improved lifetime performance thanks to Keragen®Longlife with B-Protect
- Greater efficiency and better distribution accuracy since the product already contains sufficient quantities of sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate and salt
- Reliable nutrition thanks to the concrete JOSERA recommendation of 15 g/kg DM uptake
JOSERA MiraCal KeragenLonglife® is suitable for rations with high amounts of phosphor rich components (intensive used grassland, different kinds of brewer grains, soya-, rapemeal).
Feeding recommendation: 15 g/kg D
20 kg milk (15 kg D): 225 g
25 kg milk (17 kg D): 255 g
30 kg milk (19 kg D): 285 g
35 kg milk (21 kg D): 315 g
40 kg milk (23 kg D): 345 g
As a performance feed, we recommend an in-house mix with 3 % JOSERA Kraft-Mix.
Keragen®Longlife is the innovative JOSERA active ingredient formula for the long, healthy and profitable life of cows with:
- Healthy claws
- Healthy udder
- A stable metabolism
Keragen®Longlife offers the following for your dairy cows:
- Highly available organic trace elements (glycine chelates)
- Rumen-stable selenium
- Rumen-stable B vitamins (B-Protect)
- Sodium bicarbonate
- high body defense strength
- stable metabolism
- efficient rumen function
- Problem-free lactation
- Improved fertility
- Longer useful life